Here is the calendar of all the Old Frame formats tournaments we are aware of. Are we missing your tournament? Reach out to us at mtgoldframe@gmail.com.

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Premodern at Metrópolis Center

December 17, 2023 @ 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm

€8

70% of entry fees will be distributed among those players who end up with 9 or more points. The remaining 30% will be distributed among the remaining players.

Promotional foil Lotus Petals will be given to random players.

 

 

Details

Date:
December 17, 2023
Time:
4:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Cost:
€8
Event Category:

Organizer

Metrópolis Center
Phone
+34 915 41 66 87
View Organizer Website

Venue

Metrópolis Center
C. de Andrés Mellado, 22
Madrid, Madrid 28015 Spain
+ Google Map
Phone
+34 915 41 66 87
View Venue Website