Old Frame Legacy
Deck Construction Rules
- Cards per deck: At least 60 plus a 15 cards sideboard.
- Allowed sets: Every Old Frame set except for Unglued (Alpha, Beta, Unlimited, Arabian Nights, Antiquities, Revised, Legends, The Dark, Fallen Empires, Harper Prism Book Promos, Fourth Edition, Chronicles, Renaissance, Rinascimento, Ice Age, Homelands, Alliances, Mirage, Visions, Fifth Edition, Weatherlight, Portal, Tempest, Stronghold, Exodus, Portal Second Age, Urza’s Saga, Urza’s Legacy, Sixth Edition, Urza’s Destiny, Portal Three Kingdoms, Starter 1999, Mercadian Masques, Nemesis, Prophecy, Starter 2000, Invasion, Planeshift, Seventh Edition, Apocalypse, Odyssey, Torment, Judgment, Onslaught, Legions, and Scourge).
- Reprint rules: All standard-sized reprints are allowed, including non-Tournament legal: Collectors’ Edition, International Collectors’ Edition, gold-bordered World Championship and Pro Tour cards, and Magic 30th Anniversary cards.
Contemporary rules and errata are followed.
Banned and Restricted Cards
- Banned: Amulet of Quoz, Ancestral Recall, Balance, Bazaar of Baghdad, Black Lotus, Bronze Tablet, Channel, Contract from Below, Darkpact, Demonic Attorney, Demonic Consultation, Demonic Tutor, Earthcraft, Falling Star, Flash, Frantic Search, Grim Monolith, Gush, Imperial Seal, Jeweled Bird, Library of Alexandria, Mana Crypt, Mana Drain, Mana Vault, Memory Jar, Mind Twist, Mind’s Desire, Mishra’s Workshop, Mox Emerald, Mox Jet, Mox Pearl, Mox Ruby, Mox Sapphire, Necropotence, Rebirth, Shahrazad, Sol Ring, Strip Mine, Tempest Efreet, Time Vault, Time Walk, Timetwister, Timmerian Fiends, Tolarian Academy, Vampiric Tutor, Wheel of Fortune, Windfall, Yawgmoth’s Bargain, Yawgmoth’s Will.
- Restricted: No cards are restricted.
Check our Events Calendar to find out when is the next Old Frame Legacy tournament taking place.