Here is the calendar of all the Old Frame formats tournaments we are aware of. Are we missing your tournament? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
French Boars Championship: 7pts Singleton 93/94
November 26 @ 10:30 am - 9:00 pm€20
Ken Meyer Jr. will be with us and will be available to sign/alter your cards, mats, etc. (price to be defined by him).
Registration and payment of the fees must be done at https://cdf.french-boars.fr (no registration will be possible on-site).
/! Each tournament is limited to 60 players, register quickly to secure your place!
Finally, for security reasons, access to the games room will be limited to registered tournament participants only.
– The winner will win an Antiquities Transmute Artifact.
– There will also be a prize for the best Unpowered Deck (“Unpowered” = Deck playing with 0pt).
– The remainder of the fees will be redistributed in OldSchool stamped 7pts cards, beers or boutique credits by random draw for all players who did not drop at the end of the Swiss rounds.
– Swiss rounds of 50 minutes. No Draw (Roll Chaos Orb or dice to determine a winner in case of Draw).
– Top2, 4 or 8 depending on the number of players.
– Level of rules: competitive (but courteous).
– A photo decklist will be requested at the start of the first round.
– The “toss” of the final phases will be decided by throwing a dice.
– 10 proxies allowed as long as they are undetectable under sleeves and are easily recognizable and nicely made, but no counterfeits!