Here is the calendar of all the Old Frame formats tournaments we are aware of. Are we missing your tournament? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
French Boars Championship: Old School
November 25 @ 11:30 am - 9:00 pm€40
Ken Meyer Jr. will be with us and will be available to sign/alter your cards, mats, etc. (price to be defined by him).
Registration and payment of the fees must be done at https://cdf.french-boars.fr (no registration will be possible on-site).
/!\ Each tournament is limited to 60 players, register quickly to secure your place!
Finally, for security reasons, access to the games room will be limited to registered tournament participants only.
– The best french player will win an Arabian Nights Erhnam Djinn altered by Ken Meyer Jr.
– The best international player will win a commemorative card altered by Ken Meyer Jr.
– Plus Oldschool cards for the rest of the Top 8.
Finally, in order to encourage the participation of new players and less ‘competitive’ and more fun decks, the remainder of the fees will be redistributed in OldSchool cards during a raffle for all players who did not drop at the end of the Swiss rounds.
– Swiss rounds of 50 minutes + Top8 depending on the number of players,
– Level of rules: competitive (but courteous),
– Decklists will be requested at the start of the first round,
– The “toss” of the final stages will be decided according to the classification of the Swiss rounds.
– 10 proxies are allowed as long as they are undetectable under sleeves and are easily recognizable and nicely made, but no counterfeits!