93/94 Old School: Swedish
Deck Construction Rules
- Cards per deck: At least 60 plus a 15 cards sideboard.
- Allowed sets: Alpha, Beta, Unlimited, Summer Magic, Arabian Nights, Antiquities, Legends, and The Dark.
- Reprint rules: No reprints are allowed.
Contemporary rules and errata are followed, with a few exceptions:
- Chaos Orb: 1, Tap: Choose a nontoken permanent on the battlefield. If Chaos Orb is on the battlefield, flip Chaos Orb onto the battlefield from a height of at least one foot. If Chaos Orb turns over completely at least once during the flip, and touches the chosen permanent, destroy that permanent. Then destroy Chaos Orb.
- Falling Star: Choose any number of non-overlapping creatures on the battlefield. Flip Falling Star onto the battlefield from a height of at least one foot. If Falling Star turns over completely at least once during the flip, it deals 3 damage to each chosen creature it touches. Any creatures damaged by Falling Star that are not destroyed become tapped.
For both dexterity cards, you are allowed a “fair flip”; i.e. you may move the card(s) you are choosing to a different position on the playing area to get a good flip. You check if a card is touched as the spell/ability resolves, not while the flip is in progress; i.e. only cards that the Orb/Star lands resting on are affected, if it bounces off the chosen card it will have no effect on that card. If you are Forking a Falling Star, please note that the copy should not disrupt the game state. Do not use a bowl of soup to represent the copy and flip over your opponents’ cards. Be reasonable.
Banned and Restricted Cards
- Banned: Bronze Tablet, Contract from Below, Darkpact, Demonic Attorney, Jeweled Bird, Rebirth, Tempest Efreet.
- Restricted: Ancestral Recall, Balance, Black Lotus, Braingeyser, Channel, Chaos Orb, Demonic Tutor, Library of Alexandria, Mana Drain, Mind Twist, Mishra’s Workshop, Mox Emerald, Mox Jet, Mox Pearl, Mox Ruby, Mox Sapphire, Regrowth, Sol Ring, Strip Mine, Time Walk, Timetwister, Wheel of Fortune.
You can find more information about this format on their website.
Check our Events Calendar to find out when is the next 93/94 Old School: Swedish tournament taking place.