Deck Construction Rules
- Cards per deck: At least 60 plus a 15 cards sideboard.
- Allowed sets: Alpha, Beta, Unlimited, Arabian Nights, Antiquities, Revised, Legends, The Dark, Fallen Empires, Harper Prism Book Promos, Fourth Edition, Chronicles, Ice Age, Homelands, Alliances, Mirage.
- Reprint rules: All standard-sized Old Frame reprints are allowed, including non-Tournament legal: Collectors’ Edition, International Collectors’ Edition, gold-bordered World Championship and Pro Tour cards, and Magic 30th Anniversary cards.
Contemporary rules and errata are followed, except for Mana Burn, which is still in effect.
Banned and Restricted Cards
- Banned: Amulet of Quoz, Ancestral Recall, Balance, Black Lotus, Black Vise, Braingeyser, Bronze Tablet, Candelabra of Tawnos, Channel, Chaos Orb, Contract from Below, Darkpact, Demonic Attorney, Demonic Tutor, Divine Intervention, Falling Star, Fastbond, Ivory Tower, Jeweled Bird, Land Tax, Library of Alexandria, Mana Crypt, Mana Drain, Mana Vault, Maze of Ith, Mind Twist, Mirror Universe, Mishra’s Factory, Mox Emerald, Mox Jet, Mox Pearl, Mox Ruby, Mox Sapphire, Phyrexian Dreadnought, Rebirth, Regrowth, Shahrazad, Sol Ring, Strip Mine, Tempest Efreet, Time Walk, Timetwister, Underworld Dreams, Wheel of Fortune, Zuran Orb.
- Restricted: No cards are restricted.
Check our Events Calendar to find out when is the next Legacy 96 tournament taking place.