93/94 Old School: Cardmarket
Deck Construction Rules
- Cards per deck: At least 60 plus a 15 cards sideboard.
- Allowed sets: Alpha, Beta, Unlimited, Revised, Arabian Nights, Antiquities, Legends, The Dark, Fallen Empires, plus the following Harper Prism Books Promos: Arena, Sewers of Estark and Nalathni Dragon.
- Reprint rules: Every reprint that is Old Frame, uses the original art, is not foil and has the regular Magic backside is allowed.
Contemporary rules and errata are followed, except for modifying Chaos Orb‘s text:
- Chaos Orb: 1, Tap: Choose a nontoken permanent on the battlefield. If Chaos Orb is on the battlefield, flip Chaos Orb onto the battlefield from a height of at least one foot. If Chaos Orb turns over completely at least once during the flip, and touches the chosen permanent, destroy that permanent. Then destroy Chaos Orb.
Banned and Restricted Cards
- Banned: Bronze Tablet, Contract from Below, Darkpact, Demonic Attorney, Jeweled Bird, Rebirth, Tempest Efreet.
- Restricted: Ancestral Recall, Balance, Black Lotus, Braingeyser, Channel, Chaos Orb, Demonic Tutor, Library of Alexandria, Mana Drain, Maze of Ith, Mind Twist, Mox Emerald, Mox Jet, Mox Pearl, Mox Ruby, Mox Sapphire, Recall, Regrowth, Sol Ring, Time Vault, Time Walk, Timetwister, Wheel of Fortune.
You can find more information about this format on their website.
Check our Events Calendar to find out when is the next 93/94 Old School: Cardmarket tournament taking place.