Historical Type 1: Weatherlight
Deck Construction Rules
- Cards per deck: At least 60 plus a 15-card sideboard.
- Allowed sets: Alpha, Beta, Arabian Nights, Antiquities, Legends, The Dark, Fallen Empires, Harper Prism Promos, Ice Age, Homelands, Alliances, Mirage, Visions, and Weatherlight.
- Reprint rules: Every version that is Old Frame and uses art that existed by Weatherlight is allowed.
Contemporary rules and errata are followed.
Banned and Restricted Cards
- Banned: Amulet of Quoz, Bronze Tablet, Channel, Chaos Orb, Contract from Below, Darkpact, Demonic Attorney, Divine Intervention, Falling Star, Jeweled Bird, Mind Twist, Rebirth, Shahrazad, Tempest Efreet, Timmerian Fiends.
- Restricted: Ancestral Recall, Balance, Berserk, Black Lotus, Black Vise, Braingeyser, Candelabra of Tawnos, Copy Artifact, Demonic Tutor, Fastbond, Feldon’s Cane, Fork, Ivory Tower, Library of Alexandria, Maze of Ith, Mirror Universe, Mishra’s Workshop, Mox Emerald, Mox Jet, Mox Pearl, Mox Ruby, Mox Sapphire, Recall, Regrowth, Sol Ring, Time Walk, Timetwister, Underworld Dreams, Wheel of Fortune, Zuran Orb.
Check our Events Calendar to find out when is the next Historical Type 1: Weatherlight tournament taking place.