Historical Type 1: Judgment
Deck Construction Rules
- Cards per deck: At least 60 plus a 15-card sideboard.
- Allowed sets: Alpha, Beta, Arabian Nights, Antiquities, Legends, The Dark, Fallen Empires, Harper Prism Promos, Ice Age, Homelands, Alliances, Mirage, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Exodus, Urza’s Saga, Urza’s Legacy, Urza’s Destiny, Mercadian Masques, Nemesis, Prophecy, Invasion, Planeshift, Apocalypse, Odyssey, Torment, and Judgment.
- Reprint rules: Every version that is Old Frame and uses art that existed by Judgment is allowed.
Contemporary rules and errata are followed.
Banned and Restricted Cards
- Banned: Amulet of Quoz, Bronze Tablet, Chaos Orb, Contract from Below, Darkpact, Demonic Attorney, Falling Star, Jeweled Bird, Rebirth, Tempest Efreet, Timmerian Fiends.
- Restricted: Ancestral Recall, Balance, Berserk, Black Lotus, Black Vise, Braingeyser, Channel, Crop Rotation, Demonic Consultation, Demonic Tutor, Doomsday, Dream Halls, Enlightened Tutor, Fact or Fiction, Fastbond, Frantic Search, Fork, Grim Monolith, Hurkyl’s Recall, Library of Alexandria, Lotus Petal, Mana Crypt, Mana Vault, Memory Jar, Mind Over Matter, Mind Twist, Mox Diamond, Mox Emerald, Mox Jet, Mox Pearl, Mox Ruby, Mox Sapphire, Mystical Tutor, Necropotence, Recall, Regrowth, Sol Ring, Strip Mine, Stroke of Genius, Time Spiral, Time Walk, Timetwister, Tinker, Tolarian Academy, Vampiric Tutor, Voltaic Key, Yawgmoth’s Bargain, Yawgmoth’s Will, Wheel of Fortune, Windfall.
Check our Events Calendar to find out when is the next Historical Type 1: Judgment tournament taking place.