Historical Type 1: Fallen Empires
Deck Construction Rules
- Cards per deck: At least 60 plus a 15-card sideboard.
- Allowed sets: Alpha, Beta, Arabian Nights, Antiquities, Legends, The Dark, Fallen Empires, Harper Prism Promos.
- Reprint rules: Every version that is Old Frame and uses art that existed by Fallen Empires is allowed.
Contemporary rules and errata are followed.
Banned and Restricted Cards
- Banned: Bronze Tablet, Contract from Below, Darkpact, Demonic Attorney, Divine Intervention, Jeweled Bird, Rebirth, Shahrazad, Tempest Efreet, Time Vault.
- Restricted: Ali from Cairo, Ancestral Recall, Berserk, Black Lotus, Braingeyser, Candelabra of Tawnos, Channel, Chaos Orb, Copy Artifact, Demonic Tutor, Falling Star, Feldon’s Cane, Ivory Tower, Library of Alexandria, Maze of Ith, Mind Twist, Mirror Universe, Mishra’s Workshop, Mox Emerald, Mox Jet, Mox Pearl, Mox Ruby, Mox Sapphire, Recall, Regrowth, Sol Ring, Sword of the Ages, Time Walk, Timetwister, Underworld Dreams, Wheel of Fortune. Plus every legendary card.
Check our Events Calendar to find out when is the next Historical Type 1: Fallen Empires tournament taking place.