Historical Type 2: Fallen Empires
Deck Construction Rules
- Cards per deck: At least 60 plus a 15-card sideboard.
- Allowed sets: Third Edition, The Dark and Fallen Empires.
- Reprint rules: Every version that is Old Frame and uses art that existed by Fallen Empires is allowed.
Contemporary rules and errata are followed.
Banned and Restricted Cards
- Banned: Contract from Below, Darkpact, Demonic Attorney.
- Restricted: Balance, Braingeyser, Channel, Copy Artifact, Demonic Tutor, Mind Twist, Regrowth, Sol Ring, Wheel of Fortune.
This Facebook Group organizes Historical Standard online leagues.
Check our Events Calendar to find out when is the next Historical Type 2: Fallen Empires tournament taking place.